Verified accounts by Tackgram 1.0
The verified badge on Tackgram lets people know that an account is the authentic presence of the public figure, celebrity or global brand it represents. The badge appears next to the name on an account’s profile and next to the account name in search results.
Accounts that don’t have the badge next to their name but that display it somewhere else, for example in the profile photo, header photo, or bio, are not verified accounts by Tackgram.
Verified badges must be applied by Tackgram, and accounts that use a badge as a part of profile photos, background photos, or in any other way that implies verified status, are subject to permanent account suspension.
What types of accounts get verified?
An account may be verified if it is determined to be an account of public interest. Typically, this includes accounts maintained by users in entertainment, comedians, music, sports, technology, travel, art, gaming, acting, fashion, media, business, and other key interest areas.
A verified badge does not imply an endorsement by Tackgram.
Tip: Tackgram will never, ever ask you for your password. If you receive a verification request asking for your account information, it's false.
Can I apply for a verified badge?
Not at this moment. Unfortunately, verification is not currently open to the general public but we're working on a authentication and verification program for general public requests. At this time our verification system will pick active accounts automatically, depending on users activities on Tackgram..
Recommended security precaution
Verified accounts may become targets for hacking or phishing campaigns. The following precautions are recommended for all users, but in particular users with verified accounts:
• If your account was recently verified, we recommend you reset your password and use a strong password for more security.
• Make sure the email address associated with your account is secure.
Loss of verified status
Tackgram reserves the right to remove verification at any time without notice.
Reasons for removal may reflect behaviors on and off Tackgram that include:
• Intentionally misleading people on Tackgram by changing one's display name or bio.
• Promoting hate and/or violence against, or directly attacking or threatening other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. Supporting organizations or individuals that promote the above.
• Inciting or engaging in harassment of others.
• Violence and dangerous behavior.
• Directly or indirectly threatening or encouraging any form of physical violence against an individual or any group of people, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
• Violent, gruesome, shocking, or disturbing imagery.
• Self-harm, suicide.
Tip: Changing your username will result in losing your badge.
Tackgram may remove the verified badge and verified the status of a Tackgram account at any time. A verified account may also lose its verified status if changes to the profile settings modify the account’s original purpose.
Previously verified accounts may not be eligible to have badges restored.
Effective: July 03, 2019