Below we explain how Tackgram use these technologies, your privacy settings, and the other options you have.
What are cookies, pixels, and local storage?
A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page or in an email notification. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalize your experience.
Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device. We use local storage to customize what we show you based on your past interactions with our services.
Why do our services use these technologies?
Our services use these technologies to deliver, measure, and improve our services in various ways. These uses generally fall into one of the following categories:
Authentication and security:
• To log you into Tackgram.
• To protect your security.
• To let you view content with limited distribution.
• To help us detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate the Tackgram Rules
• For example, these technologies help authenticate your access to Tackgram and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your account. They also let us show you appropriate content through our services.
• To remember information about your browser and your preferences.
• For example, cookies help us remember your preferred language or the country that you are in. We can then provide you with Tackgram content in your preferred language without having to ask you each time you visit Tackgram. On Tackgram, we can also customize content based on your country, such as showing you what topics are trending near you, or to withhold certain content based on applicable local laws.
Analytics and research:
• To help us improve and understand how people use our services.
• For example, cookies help us test different versions of our services to see which particular features or content users prefer. We might also optimize and improve your experience on Tackgram by using cookies to see how you interact with our services, such as when and how often you use them and what links you click on. We may use Google Analytics
• To customize our services with more relevant content, like tailored trends, and suggestions for people you may follow.
• For example, Cookies can help us make smarter and more relevant suggestions about whom you might enjoy following based on your visits to websites, including embedded timelines.
What are my privacy options?
Please confirm that you are logged in if you want to view or change the web settings for your Tackgram account. Changing your Tackgram settings in your web browser when you are logged out will only affect behavior on that browser while you are not logged in to Tackgram.